Re: Beavers

  • princessozma
    Message 1 of 35 , Oct 1, 2005
      Joy,

      I am assuming that your Charlie lived in Jackson County area? I am not
      sure of anyone by that name in my family, but as soon as I get a chance
      I will ask other Beaver/s relatives. There were alot of siblings. My
      ancestry is Millie Rose Beavers (Parents: William Beavers and Amelia
      Bicknell) who married Thomas Jefferson Robertson (Parents: Warning
      Peter Robertson and Frances Holmes Calloway) in Paint Rock area of
      Jackson County.

      Roni Beavers Jensen
    • mary haynes
      Message 35 of 35 , Nov 7, 2005
        Nancy: You can get a copy of the Fergusons & Finchers of Jackson Co., AL & beyond by ordering from me at: Mary Nell Haynes, 5985 Haysville Rd, Guston, KY 40142. It is $29.95 including packaging and postage. Thank you. M. Haynes, ibweevil@....

        nsiler504@... wrote:
        I am interested; how do I get a copy? nancy