Re: Greetings

  • frances_lambert2000
    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 1, 2005
      Jack could you give me cora's death date and where she died and is
      buried Cora Johnson's parents were Bailey Johnson And Caroline
      (Coots) Johnson. The Sarah Treece I was talking about is still living.
      Frances Lambert
      --- In jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com, "Jack Hamilton"
      <hkatherinejohn@b...> wrote:
      > Hi nice to hear from you.Dave Treece who was married to Cora was my
      > Grandfathers brother. There father was Moses Treece wife Cornelia
      Neily
      > Clayton.Dave had 4 brothers and 2 sisters.My Grandfather James or
      Jim as he
      > was called lived in Long Hollow he owned about 4 houses and a farm
      at
      > Langston.I just have Cora's name and birth and death date same as
      you.One
      > Sarah Treece I have was married to Thomas Franklin Holcomb.They
      were my
      > Grandmother Mima Treece parents.I amgoing to start working on those
      real
      > soon. Hope some of this helped. If there is anything else just
      yell. Sorry I
      > do not have Sarah parents name I will try to find it. regards
      > Jack

      Cora
      > > Johnson born 24 mar 1894 .I think they lived in Woodville.do you
      > > have any thing on them?
      > > Frances Lambert
      > >
      > > --- In jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com, "Jack Hamilton"
      > > <hkatherinejohn@b...> wrote:
      > >> Hello everyone
      > >> I am John L. Hamilton people call me Jack. I live in Maryville
      > > Tennessee all of my family are from Jackson County Alabama. My
      > > mothers parents were James A. Treece and Mima Treece that lived in
      > > Long Hollow. My dads parents were William Alford Hamilton and
      Allie
      > > Hamilton they lived in Section AL. Just about all the Hamiltons
      are
      > > buried at Bluff cemetary.I have worked on my family tree for six
      or
      > > seven years now. I just cant stop I love it.Most people that I
      have
      > > met that does this are nice people. Any help I can get on
      Hamilton's
      > > or Treeces and Watsons I will more than appreciate it.With regards
      > >> Jack Hamilton

      > > Yahoo! Groups Links

    • Jack Hamilton
      Message 2 of 10 , Oct 1, 2005
        Cora was Born 24 March 1894 died September 1986 I do not have the day yet.
        but maybe I can find it tonight on Ancestery. com. I will check tonight or
        tomorrow.hope this helps
        Jack