Re: [jacksongenealogy] Re: Beavers

  • Joy Smith
    Message 1 of 35 , Oct 1, 2005
      Saw your post on the Poor House, and that you mentioned Beavers. I had an uncle by marriage, Charlie Beavers, who died maybe in the 1980's or early 1990s. He and my aunt Maggie Warren were divorced. I don't know anything about his family - was wondering if you might recognize the name and have any info on him or his family.

      thanks. JOY

      Message 35 of 35 , Nov 7, 2005
        Nancy: You can get a copy of the Fergusons & Finchers of Jackson Co., AL & beyond by ordering from me at: Mary Nell Haynes, 5985 Haysville Rd, Guston, KY 40142. It is $29.95 including packaging and postage. Thank you. M. Haynes, ibweevil@....

        nsiler504@... wrote:
        I am interested; how do I get a copy? nancy