Re: [jacksongenealogy] 1880 Poor House

    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 1, 2005
      Ann

      Sorry about the spelling of your last name on the
      message my spell checker is not working right and
      adds extra letters.

      Clay
    • frances_lambert2000
      Message 2 of 10 , Oct 1, 2005
        Jack could you give me cora's death date and where she died and is
        buried Cora Johnson's parents were Bailey Johnson And Caroline
        (Coots) Johnson. The Sarah Treece I was talking about is still living.
        Frances Lambert
        --- In jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com, "Jack Hamilton"
        <hkatherinejohn@b...> wrote:
        > Hi nice to hear from you.Dave Treece who was married to Cora was my
        > Grandfathers brother. There father was Moses Treece wife Cornelia
        Neily
        > Clayton.Dave had 4 brothers and 2 sisters.My Grandfather James or
        Jim as he
        > was called lived in Long Hollow he owned about 4 houses and a farm
        at
        > Langston.I just have Cora's name and birth and death date same as
        you.One
        > Sarah Treece I have was married to Thomas Franklin Holcomb.They
        were my
        > Grandmother Mima Treece parents.I amgoing to start working on those
        real
        > soon. Hope some of this helped. If there is anything else just
        yell. Sorry I
        > do not have Sarah parents name I will try to find it. regards
        > Jack

        Cora
        > > Johnson born 24 mar 1894 .I think they lived in Woodville.do you
        > > have any thing on them?
        > > Frances Lambert
        > >
        > > --- In jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com, "Jack Hamilton"
        > > <hkatherinejohn@b...> wrote:
        > >> Hello everyone
        > >> I am John L. Hamilton people call me Jack. I live in Maryville
        > > Tennessee all of my family are from Jackson County Alabama. My
        > > mothers parents were James A. Treece and Mima Treece that lived in
        > > Long Hollow. My dads parents were William Alford Hamilton and
        Allie
        > > Hamilton they lived in Section AL. Just about all the Hamiltons
        are
        > > buried at Bluff cemetary.I have worked on my family tree for six
        or
        > > seven years now. I just cant stop I love it.Most people that I
        have
        > > met that does this are nice people. Any help I can get on
        Hamilton's
        > > or Treeces and Watsons I will more than appreciate it.With regards
        > >> Jack Hamilton

        > > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Jack Hamilton
        Message 3 of 10 , Oct 1, 2005
          Cora was Born 24 March 1894 died September 1986 I do not have the day yet.
          but maybe I can find it tonight on Ancestery. com. I will check tonight or
          tomorrow.hope this helps
          Jack