RE: [jacksongenealogy] Re: Linda Wilson marriage lookup

  • Linda Wilson
    Message 1 of 12 , Sep 28, 2005
      Hi Earl
      I tried to find my pictures from the Shelton cemetery, but didn't find them, will keep looking. Lewis Evans had a field stone at the head. I could still see the name scratched in it, at the foot of the grave was a flat regular marker. Next to him was Mary Rounsville Evans' grave with a regular marker. I don't remember if I made a picture of the headstone. I am pretty sure I did.
      I guess we are cousins 16 times removed or something like that.
      I found Anna listed in the graves at Liberty cemetery. Is that where she is buried?
      I haven't gotten in to the Bynum kin folks. Have only been doing this for about 3 years. I search mostly for Mitchells and Maness, and my dad's people (Harris, from Ga.) and Clines, my mother's fathers people. There are 10 million of them (Clines) almost none related to me that I can pin down.
      How long have you worked on the Bynums? Did you get to go to courthouses and such and dig thur dusty books and papers?
      Linda Wilson