Re: [jacksongenealogy] John Neely

  • SjonesArk@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 14, 2000
      I have a Joseph Nealy or Neely Sr. who married a Feraba Smith b. 1790-1800 from Jackson County, AL. who later migrated to Crawford County AR. Could this be your connection?

      Sincerely,
      James
    • Sandra Walters
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 14, 2000
        I personally know a John Neely that lives in Section, Alabama....
        He and my grand father are good friends..... Could there be a connection?