Romans, Smith Family Reunion

  • Donna McDaniel
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 27, 2005
      We are having a reunion this Saturday, October 1, 2005, for
      Romans/Smith family members. Please email me for more information and
      directions. It will be held on Sand Mountain in the Rosalie
      Community.

      We are descendants of John W. and Tempie Jane Miller Romans and
      Charley Newton Nancy Elvira (Vie) Hester Smith. Please feel free to
      email if you are a part of these family groups. We would love to meet
      and learn about our family members.

      Donna McDaniel