Re: [jacksongenealogy] John Neely

  • Jackson Cty Historical Association
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 14, 2000
      Sorry, but I have no information on any Neelys from Jackson County, Alabama.
      Mine were not from this area.
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 14, 2000
        I have a Joseph Nealy or Neely Sr. who married a Feraba Smith b. 1790-1800 from Jackson County, AL. who later migrated to Crawford County AR. Could this be your connection?

        Sincerely,
        James
      • Sandra Walters
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 14, 2000
          I personally know a John Neely that lives in Section, Alabama....
          He and my grand father are good friends..... Could there be a connection?