John Neely

  • Virginia (Braun) Bogdanovich
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 13, 2000
      John Neely I saw the newspaper artical from the Mobile. Ala.pater on
      turning the train depot into a museum.
      I would be interested in shareing information on the Neely Famil. My
      grandmother was reised by a John Neely and his wife (grandmothers
      Aunt) Octavia Boykin Neely. They lived in Mobile until about 1914.
      Looking forward to hearing from you
      Virginia