Re: [jacksongenealogy] Glass, Dixon, Cunningham

  • Sandra Walters
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 3 5:38 PM
      Hi J.
      I have ordered the net detective, and believe me, it is NOT worth the money,
      all it does is gives you the proper channels to go through in order to find
      your information... You can't go to a specific site and punch in someone's
      SS# or DL # and get a record of this person.... Unless you want to spend
      money on long distant calls, research prices (some are free), and lots of
      stamps, I would not advise this program.
      Sandie