Sallie L. Brashear b 5/2/1892 d 11/13/1966

  • Jimmie Ryan
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2000
      Am searching for information relating to my grandmother who was born
      in Scotsburro, Alabama on May 2, 1892. Her mothers name was either
      Loveless (on her SSI death record) or Lovelace. Her father was named
      William Brashear (on her SSI death record). She lived in St. Joe,
      Texas where my mother was born in 1924. She is buried in Chicasha,
      OK beside her husband Luther Brown. I am also searching for any
      information relating to him also.