Re: [jacksongenealogy] Look-up Records on file at Bridgeport Railroad Depot - BRYAN(T)

  • jackie morgan
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 12, 2005
      I'll just write.
      Appreciate your help though.
      Jackie

      Louise Howard <meme1536@...> wrote:
      Jackie I am so sorry. That was taken from a post she had on Ancestry.com Message Board. I have the mailing address that I ordered records from.

      Bridgeport Railroad Museum
      P.O. 949
      Bridgeport, AL 35740

      Hope this helps,
      Louise

      jackie morgan <jackiemorgan02@...> wrote:
      That e-mail bounces back to me.
      Any ideas? Can you check it - maybe a typo?
      Thanks.

      Her name is Karen Hambrick and email address is khambr@.... She only works part time so may be a few days before you hear from her.Good luck.

      Louise

      jackie morgan <jackiemorgan02@...> wrote:
      I misunderstood the e-mail. Sorry.

      But how can I contact her. Do you have an e-mail or mailing address?

      Thanks

      Louise Howard <meme1536@...> wrote:
      Jackie,

      I don't have access to the records. For lookups please contact Karen Hambrick at the Bridgeport Railroad Museum, khambr24@.... Be sue and put surname in subject line. She only does one lookup at a time as her time allows.

      Sorry, I couldn't be of more help. I do have Bryants in my family so will check and see what I have and get back with you.

      Louise

      jackie morgan <jackiemorgan02@...> wrote:
      Oh, please check on BRYAN or BRYANT. The family name is recorded both ways.
      James R. BRYAN(T). He was born in 1825 in GA and moved to Jackson Co, AL sometime in the 1850s.
      His wife was Susan DENMAN BRYAN(T) and her mother was a CAGLE.
      'Thanks for ANY help on this!!
      Jackie Morgan

      meme1536 <meme1536@...> wrote:
      I thought this list might be helpful to some of you. I have ordered
      records from the Bridgeport Railroad Depot and Karen is very helpful.

      Louise

      Bridgeport Depot

      http://boards.ancestry.com/

      Records Index

      Marion County Tennessee & Jackson County Alabama Surnames
      Author: Karen Date: 14 Oct 2004 3:26 PM GMT
      Classification: Query

      Below are the Surnames on file at the Bridgeport Railroad Depot
      Museum Genealogy Library. The depot is located in Bridgeport, Jackson
      County, Alabama.
      I can do lookups as time permits. One surname per email please.
      khambr24@... Please put surname in subject line or I will
      think it is spam and delete it.
      The museum is open to the public for your viewing and copying
      Thursday, Friday, Saturday & Monday 9:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m. and Sunday
      1:00-5:00 p.m. Call (256) 495-4020 for more information.

      Please keep in mind that Marion County and Jackson County are
      adjacent to each other. Many of the families listed below lived in
      Jackson County and did business, etc. in Marion County and vice
      versa. Two examples are the Rogers & Glover files. Both of these
      families lived in Marion County and did business and had families in
      both Jackson & Marion County.

      Abbott Adams Alhouse Alexander Allen Alley
      Allison Anderson Arendale Arnold Arsdale
      Asherbranner Ashley Austin Avery

      Badger Baggentoss Bailey Baker
      Balcon Ball Barham Barnard Barnes
      Barnett Barron Beck Bean Beene
      Bellomy Bennett Bevil Bice Biddle
      Blansett Blant Blazman Blevins Bogs
      Boggess Boldin Boles Bowlin Boyd
      Brewer Brooks Brown Browning Brundige Bryan Bryant Burnett Bynum

      Cagle Cameron Campbell Cantrell Capehart
      Caperton Cargile Capps Carr Casteel Cates Chandler Chism Christian
      Clark
      Clemens Cleveland Cloud Clowers Cluck Cobb Cochran Coffey Coggins
      Colvin Concord
      Condra Cooper Cotuman Cowan Cox Crabtree Cramer Crawford Crebbin Creek
      Crouch Crownover Cummins Cunningham

      Daley Dave Davis Dawson Deakins
      Deloach Delaney Dietson Dixon Dodge
      Douglas Douthit Doyle Duke Duncan
      Durham Dutton

      Edwards Eisdorfer Eldrage Elkins Ellis Emry Edmonds

      Faircloth Farr Farris Fennimore Fitzgerald
      Forste Foster Frasher Freeman Fridell Fuller

      Gaines Gamble Gapaway Geer George
      Gibson Gilbreath Gilbert Gill Gilliland
      Gilliam Glasscock Glidewell Glover Gooden Gordon Gothard Gould Gonce
      Gothard Graham Grant Grantham Green Griffin Griffith Gross
      Guffey Gunn Gunter

      Hackworth Haggard Hale Haley Hall Hamilton
      Hammons Hardison Harris Hartbarger Hartung Hasty Hatfield Heflin
      Helton Hembree Henegar
      Henniger Henry Henson Heselton Higgins Hill Hipp Hixon Hogwood Horn
      Hornbeak
      Howard Hudson Hughes Hulvey Hurt
      Israel

      Jackson Jacobs James Janney Jarrett Jenkins
      Jernigan Johnson Johnston Jones Joyner

      Kampmeier Keith Kelly Kennedy Kennamer Kersey Kilpatrick Kindred Kirk
      Kirkpatrick
      Kling Knight Knott Knox Kopp Kosh Kyle

      Ladd Lambert Landers Laney Langford Larkin
      Lasater Lawhenore Lawhorne Lawson Lay Lea
      Lee Leroy Lewis Lightfoot Littleton
      Littlejohn Lively Longe Loveless Loving Lowman Loyd Luke Lyda

      Maples Marsh Martin Mashburn Massengale Mathis Matthews Maxfield
      Maxwell Mayfield Maynor Meeks Merriman Melton Messinte
      Mickam Middleton Miller Minter Minton
      Mitchell Mobley Moody Moon Moore Morgenthau Moran Morris Morrow Moss
      Mullican Murray Muse McAllie McBride McCallister McCampbell McCluskey
      McCollums McConkey McCormick McCoy McCraw
      McDade McDonald McDowell McFaden McFarlane
      McGangher McGee McGaughey McKelvey McKendree McKinney McLellan
      McMickles

      Nicholson Norwood

      Obermayer Olcott Oneal Orange Outland
      Overdeer Owens Oyler

      Pace Padgett Page Paris Partin Parton
      Pass Patterson Payne Pendley Peyton Phelps
      Pennington Phillips Pierce Pitts Plemons Potts
      Powell Price Proby Proctor

      Quarles

      Rainbolt Rains Randle Randolph Raulstons Ray
      Reace Reagan Reames Reece Reed Reeves
      Reynolds Richards Rice Ridley Riggs Roath
      Roads Ridge Rinkle Roberson Robinson Rodenbaugh Rogers Roling Rowe
      Rowland Roylance Rucker Rudder Runyan Russell
      Rutledge Ryans

      Sampley Sartin Scofield Scott Scruggs
      Sebring Seiter Sells Sental Setham
      Seither Sexton Sharp Shaw Shedd Sherry Shook Short Simpson Sims Smith
      Snell Snodgrass Solomon Soulard Sparkman Spence Spiller Sprinkle
      Spurlock Stahl Standish Stanley Staples Staton Stegall Stephens
      Stephenson Stepps Sterling Stewart Stickle Stone Storey Stubblefield
      Sutton Sweeney Swoop

      Talley Tanner Tate Taylor Thomas Thomason Thompson Thornton
      Timberlake Tinker Todd Toliver Tompkin Trip Triplett Troxell Tucker
      VanArsdale Vance Vaught Vernor Vick Vinson

      Waits Waldon Walker Wallace Waldrop Walters
      Walton Warren Watson Watt Weatherspoon Wellington Westmoreland
      Wheeler Whigham
      Whipps Whitcher Whitlock White Whitten
      Wiggins Williams Willingham Wilson Wimberley Winters Witherspoon Wood
      Woodlee Woody
      Wright Wynne

      Young

      Zurmehly