Re: [jacksongenealogy] Glass, Dixon, Cunningham

  • J Casey
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2000
      I see Detective 2000 advertised on your message, have you tried that and how
      well does it work? or has it attached itself to your message without your
      knowledge? Would appreciate your opinion.
      Thanks
      Jewel
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 3, 2000
        Hi J.
        I have ordered the net detective, and believe me, it is NOT worth the money,
        all it does is gives you the proper channels to go through in order to find
        your information... You can't go to a specific site and punch in someone's
        SS# or DL # and get a record of this person.... Unless you want to spend
        money on long distant calls, research prices (some are free), and lots of
        stamps, I would not advise this program.
        Sandie