looking for information on Valentine Colbert

  • Kevin
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 11, 2005
      Valentine Colbert is listed on a tax list for 1812 in Franklin County
      TN. I have been looking for information on him and his family since
      Franklin is just across the border from Jackson County. I have been
      wondering if this may be the father or grandfather of Mason Colbert of
      Jackson county (circa 1860). If any one has this information please
      let me know.
      Thanks and keep up the great postings. I enjoy reading them all.
      Kevin and Gina Hall