Pruett and Padgett

  • Pat Loper
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 10, 2005
      Thanks Clay for the lookup and to those interested in the Padgett line. Josephine was the daughter of Thomas Jefferson Padgett and Rhoda Unknown. Thomas was the son of Mansfield and Nancy Padgett.
      Pat

    • Vrgfdonna@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 11, 2005
        In a message dated 9/10/2005 8:28:56 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
        ploper@... writes:
        Thanks Clay for the lookup and to those interested in the Padgett line.
        Josephine was the daughter of Thomas Jefferson Padgett and Rhoda Unknown. Thomas
        was the son of Mansfield and Nancy Padgett.
        Pat
        ******

        Pat,
        Thanks. I've never heard of any of them. Were they in Jackson Co.? Were
        they related to Nehemiah and W.J.B. PADGETT?
        Velma
      • Pat Loper
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 11, 2005
          Velma
          I believe Mansfield to be the son of William and Minerva that was supposed
          to have gone to Georgia. He first appears on the 1850 DeKalb County census.
          So far I have been unable to find a connection other then him stating he was
          born in N.C. on the census.Any help would be appreciated.
          Pat

        • Vrgfdonna@aol.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 12, 2005
            In a message dated 9/11/2005 9:06:12 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
            ploper@... writes:
            Velma
            I believe Mansfield to be the son of William and Minerva that was supposed
            to have gone to Georgia. He first appears on the 1850 DeKalb County census.
            So far I have been unable to find a connection other then him stating he was
            born in N.C. on the census.Any help would be appreciated.
            Pat
            ******

            Pat,
            OK, I see. Well, Nehemiah and his son, W.J.B. PADGETT came from Rutherford
            Co., N.C.
            Maybe he was connected to them somehow.
            Thanks,
            Velma