information on civil war records

  • lydia flack
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2005
      need to know how to go about getting family records from
      Civil war . I am going to be in area
      for a family reunion , end of sept so it would be great
      to get them there if i can

      My family reunion is in Trenton ga
      the holt family from
      Jackson county Alabama mainly Stevenson area
      if there is kin please e-mail message .thanks Lydia