Obit: Paris, Charles Philip

  • lewatkins
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 25, 2005
      I am entering some obituaries of my ancesters in hopes of linking to some of my ancesters.
      If any one can help please contact me,
      Mary
      *****
      Feb 15, 1955-Charles Philip Paris, 83, of High Point, Ga died in a local hospital at 3:15 o'clock Monday afternoon. Surviving are his wife Cora E. Paris, one dau, Mrs Leo Williams, High Point, Ga; seven sons, Vernon, Tilman, Thurman, Arnold, Wilburn & eugene Paris, all of High Point, Ga & Charles Paris Jr, U S Coast Guard, Salem, Ma, three sisters, Mrs Gertrude Rogers, Bridgeport, Al; Mrs. Creed Merriman & Mrs Lance Smith. One brother Ira Paris, Chatt., Tn.,
      nine grandchildren. Funeral service will be held Wednesday afternoon at 2 o'clock at Lookout Baptist Church of which he was a member. Rev. Luther-?-, T. J. Smith & James E. Parrish officiating. Internment in Lookout Cemetery. Nephews to serve as pallbearers are: Clarence Paris, Earl Snider, Fletcher Jackson, -?- Rogers, Russell Paris & Charles Merriman. The body will be at the home of his daughter Mrs Leo Williams after 12 noon today. Arrangements by J. Avery Bryan Co.