MILLER,STARNES,YOUNG,PENDEGRASS,

  • WD.SANDERS@MINDSPRING.COM
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 29 2:25 PM
      I,M LOOKING FOR KINZEY C.MILLER BURIED AT CEDAR HILL IN SCOTTSBORO
      ALA.BORN=AUG.20,1839 DIED=JAN.20,1907 WIFE IS NOT BURIED WITH KINZEY
      LOUIZA D.? MILLER=BORN MARCH 26,1833AL.WOULD LIKE TO NO LOUIZA
      D.MAIDEN NAME.
      CHILDEN OF KINZEY&LOUIZA
      1)JAMES M.MILLER=MARRIED MARTHA E.YOUNG
      2)MARY J. MILLER=MARRIED BUCK STARNES
      3)ANDREW JACKSON MILLER=MARRIED NANCY C.YOUNG
      4)ELLEN O.MILLER=MARRIED TOM PENDEGRASS
      CAN SOME ONE HELP ME FIND MARRIED,BIRTH,OR BURIED RECORD ON MY FAMILYS
      MY GRANDFATHER DIED WHEN I WAS JUST SIX YEARS OLD,SO I HAVE ALWAYS
      WANTED TO KNOW SOMETHING ON MY MILLER FAMILY.
      GREAT=GRANDFATHER
      ANDREW JACKSON MILLER=MARRIED NANCY C. YOUNG IN SCOTTSBORO ALA & BOTH
      GRANDFATHER

      WALTER FRED MILLER=MARRIED MIMIE IRA DUPREE IN MADISON,CO.ALA

      MOTHER
      ALMA LOUSIA MILLER= MARRIED BUFORD F.ENGLAND IN FLORENCE,ALA.