RE: [jacksongenealogy] DAVIS, Eliza J. 1910 Census

  • Regina
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 19 2:17 PM
      Sometimes we have to run with what is staring us in the face. We can't
      always prove what we are looking at BUT it sure gives us a place to start.
      The person looking into the DAVIS family really needs to search through the
      1910 Langston census and I am sure it will open up a lot of doors for them.
      Regina

      _____