Re: [jacksongenealogy] Bunch Paris/Parris Brewer

  • webdrifters2002@aol.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 15, 2005
      Hi There-

      Unfortunately, I don't know much information on my grandmother's family. My
      Grandmother's full name was Lois Virginia (Brewer) Howard. Her mother was
      Emma Collins and she is buried over in New Hope. She was married to William
      Robert Brewer who is buried here in South Pittsburg. After his death, she
      remarried a man by the name of Miller. His first name may have been Lem.
      That's about all the information that I have on them.

      Got to run...its getting late! Chat later.

      Sean Simpson