Re: [jacksongenealogy] Graves/Atkinson/Dudley

  • deeno
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 19, 2000
      Thank you, Kerry. I have been there and have Elijah on the site as gen#779.
      I also have read and re-read almost every one of the gens there and find
      that there is a great similarity with Lemuel Graves and Rebecca Dean of NC &
      AL (#178) That genealogy also mentions my Elijah in the 1840 census for
      Jackson Co. There was also John B Graves and Lemuel in Jackson Co the same
      time ELijah was there, according to the census.

      Thanks for your reply,

      Rayedene