] Old Baptist Cemetary

  • Regina
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 9, 2005
      Where is this cemetery located? I know there is an Old Baptist Cemetery in
      Hollywood. I have heard of the Bolivar Cemetery But never knew where it
      was.
      Thanks
      Regina

      Old Baptist Cemetary

      The Old Baptist Cemetary (called Bolivar by some) is being maintained
      regularly. Any family members who care to help offset the cost of the
      maintenance are requested to contact oldbaptistcemetery@....

      _____

    • Top Cat Jr
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 9, 2005
        It is located just off US72 (new 4-lane) at Co. Rd. 69, between
        Bridgeport and Stevenson. There is a sign that says "Bolivar Cemetery",
        although I hear from some locals that this is not the preferred
        designation. Old Baptist is the more commonly accepted name, but
        perhaps Bolivar was used to avoid confusion if there is another called
        Old Baptist as close as Hollywood. Check it out!
        -TC

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • joy0420@charter.net
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 10, 2005
          Regina, The Old Bapt Cem (Bolivar) is on Hwy 72 & Co Rd 69. If you were coming from S'boro toward Bridgeport on Hwy 72, you would come thru Stevenson then a few miles you'd look for the turn to the left onto Co Rd 69. It's on the left when you turn, on a little hill. JOY