Benjamin Mack C Campbell & Fannie McCullough

  • kadiddle62
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 9, 2005
      If anyone has any info on Benjamin "Mack C" Campbell (b. 6-12-1859
      d.1931. Fannie McCullough (b. 7-31-1889 d. 10-11-1976, I would
      appreciate any help. I have been working on this for a year and I
      can't find anything. I am the gggranddaughter of Mack Campbell and
      Palina (pliney) Paralee Dulaney. The ggranddaughter of Bennie Lee
      Campbell and Fannie McCullough. My Grandmother was Frances Elizabeth
      Moline Campbell (b.5-3-1926 d. 1-21-2004). I have some info on the
      Dulaney/Maples families if anyone needs any help, I will be glad to
      give you what I have. Thanks in advance, Kayla
    • Charles McCutchen
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 9, 2005
        I have a couple of contacts on this line but I don't think anyone has ever found the parents of old Benjamin. I am actually from your line. My grandmother is Mary Campbell (your grandmother's sister) and I knew several of her siblings. I knew Bill the best but I believe I visited with your grandmother a few times. Didn't she live off 79 just as you were driving up Skyline of did she live in Aspell?

        Thanks,
        Charlie.

        kadiddle62 <jwroden@...> wrote:
        If anyone has any info on Benjamin "Mack C" Campbell (b. 6-12-1859
        d.1931. Fannie McCullough (b. 7-31-1889 d. 10-11-1976, I would
        appreciate any help. I have been working on this for a year and I
        can't find anything. I am the gggranddaughter of Mack Campbell and
        Palina (pliney) Paralee Dulaney. The ggranddaughter of Bennie Lee
        Campbell and Fannie McCullough. My Grandmother was Frances Elizabeth
        Moline Campbell (b.5-3-1926 d. 1-21-2004). I have some info on the
        Dulaney/Maples families if anyone needs any help, I will be glad to
        give you what I have. Thanks in advance, Kayla

        Genealogy information Family home Cellular phone family plan Family genealogy Family vacations Genealogy family tree

        The McCutchen Trace

        http://mccutchentrace.com

      • kayla roden
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 9, 2005
          Hello Cousin Charles Yes thats where my grandmother lived. I met Aunt Mary
          on several occasions. My Mother is Loretta. I would love to have any info
          you're willing to share. We lost Grandma last year to lung cancer. I knew
          Aunt Sarah and Aunt Maggie the best. Aunt Sarah Lived in Section where I
          grew up. Aunt Maggie used to go camping with us in the seventies. I knew
          Uncle Rayford pretty well. I too remember Uncle Bill. I can barely
          remember Uncle Lee. Aunt Maggie's daughter Louise came to a cookout at my
          Uncle Ernest's last year. I don't know hardly any of my Mother's cousins.
          I do have quite a few memories of Grandma Fanny. I was 14 when she died. I
          have some great pictures of her and Grandpa Ben, I would be glad to e-mail
          you copies if I can figure out how to do it. I'm kind of knew at some of
          this stuff. I hope I didn't go on to much. It was wonderful to hear from
          you. Thank you for answering so fast. This line of my family has driven me
          Crazy. Kayla Wilson Roden

          >From: Charles McCutchen <chamac45@...>
          >To: jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com
          >Subject: Re: [jacksongenealogy] Benjamin Mack C Campbell & Fannie
          >McCullough
          >Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2005 17:18:38 -0700 (PDT)
          >
          >I have a couple of contacts on this line but I don't think anyone has ever
          >found the parents of old Benjamin. I am actually from your line. My
          >grandmother is Mary Campbell (your grandmother's sister) and I knew several
          >of her siblings. I knew Bill the best but I believe I visited with your
          >grandmother a few times. Didn't she live off 79 just as you were driving
          >up Skyline of did she live in Aspell?
          >
          >Thanks,
          >Charlie.
          >
          >kadiddle62 <jwroden@...> wrote:
          > If anyone has any info on Benjamin "Mack C" Campbell (b. 6-12-1859
          >d.1931. Fannie McCullough (b. 7-31-1889 d. 10-11-1976, I would
          >appreciate any help. I have been working on this for a year and I
          >can't find anything. I am the gggranddaughter of Mack Campbell and
          >Palina (pliney) Paralee Dulaney. The ggranddaughter of Bennie Lee
          >Campbell and Fannie McCullough. My Grandmother was Frances Elizabeth
          >Moline Campbell (b.5-3-1926 d. 1-21-2004). I have some info on the
          >Dulaney/Maples families if anyone needs any help, I will be glad to
          >give you what I have. Thanks in advance, Kayla

          >Genealogy information Family home Cellular phone family plan Family
          >genealogy Family vacations Genealogy family tree

          >The McCutchen Trace
          >
          >http://mccutchentrace.com

        • kayla roden
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 9, 2005
            Charles Sorry to bother you again. I read your email to fast I was so
            Excited. My Grandmother Lived off Hiway 79 going toward Skyline. Kayla