Re: Pictures of veteran monument at Jackson County Court House

  • Smiley
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 9, 2005
      ...I would have to state that you have some very nice photos. They
      are beautiful and very clear. I also took the opportunity to look at
      some of the ones you have on your link and they are nice as well.

      One can read every single name on the Jackson Monument. You have
      done everyone a service by taking these and sharing them with us.
      Thank you for allowing us to see them...

      Smiley :-))

      --- In jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com, Charles McCutchen
      <chamac45@y...> wrote:
      > Hope you enjoy. This is a monument at the Jackson County Court
      House listing soldiers who died in WWI, II, Korea, and Vietnam.