Re: [jacksongenealogy] Pictures of veteran monument at Jackson County Court House

  • Linda Wilson
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 8, 2005
      Thanks. beautiful pictures of the veterns' monument
      Linda

    • Smiley
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 9, 2005
        ...I would have to state that you have some very nice photos. They
        are beautiful and very clear. I also took the opportunity to look at
        some of the ones you have on your link and they are nice as well.

        One can read every single name on the Jackson Monument. You have
        done everyone a service by taking these and sharing them with us.
        Thank you for allowing us to see them...

        Smiley :-))

        --- In jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com, Charles McCutchen
        <chamac45@y...> wrote:
        > Hope you enjoy. This is a monument at the Jackson County Court
        House listing soldiers who died in WWI, II, Korea, and Vietnam.