Pictures of veteran monument at Jackson County Court House

  • Charles McCutchen
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 8, 2005
      Hope you enjoy. This is a monument at the Jackson County Court House listing soldiers who died in WWI, II, Korea, and Vietnam.

      http://mccutchentrace.com/jackson_county/Pictures/Fallen%20Soldiers/html/index.htm

      The McCutchen Trace

      http://mccutchentrace.com

    • Linda Wilson
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 8, 2005
        Thanks. beautiful pictures of the veterns' monument
        Linda

      • Smiley
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 9, 2005
          ...I would have to state that you have some very nice photos. They
          are beautiful and very clear. I also took the opportunity to look at
          some of the ones you have on your link and they are nice as well.

          One can read every single name on the Jackson Monument. You have
          done everyone a service by taking these and sharing them with us.
          Thank you for allowing us to see them...

          Smiley :-))

          --- In jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com, Charles McCutchen