Re: [jacksongenealogy] Digest Number 1182 (to Larry)

  • Vrgfdonna@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 7, 2005
      In a message dated 8/6/2005 8:11:42 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
      lah431@... writes:
      What do you want to know. I am the secretary of the lodge in Stevenson.
      It is called Bolivar #127 because it was originally formed in the town of
      Bolivar in 1851. E-mail me a personal message and I will answer it. NOT
      on the digest. Also, make sure in the subject block you specify what it
      is about, or I will probably delete it without opening it up.

      Larry

      Larry,

      I will do that. Thanks so much for your reply!

      Velma