Old Baptist Cemetary

  • topcat_jr
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 7, 2005
      The Old Baptist Cemetary (called Bolivar by some) is being maintained
      regularly. Any family members who care to help offset the cost of the
      maintenance are requested to contact oldbaptistcemetery@....
    • Regina
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 9, 2005
        Where is this cemetery located? I know there is an Old Baptist Cemetery in
        Hollywood. I have heard of the Bolivar Cemetery But never knew where it
        was.
        Thanks
        Regina

        Old Baptist Cemetary

        The Old Baptist Cemetary (called Bolivar by some) is being maintained
        regularly. Any family members who care to help offset the cost of the
        maintenance are requested to contact oldbaptistcemetery@....

        _____

      • Top Cat Jr
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 9, 2005
          It is located just off US72 (new 4-lane) at Co. Rd. 69, between
          Bridgeport and Stevenson. There is a sign that says "Bolivar Cemetery",
          although I hear from some locals that this is not the preferred
          designation. Old Baptist is the more commonly accepted name, but
          perhaps Bolivar was used to avoid confusion if there is another called
          Old Baptist as close as Hollywood. Check it out!
          -TC

          http://mail.yahoo.com
        • joy0420@charter.net
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 10, 2005
            Regina, The Old Bapt Cem (Bolivar) is on Hwy 72 & Co Rd 69. If you were coming from S'boro toward Bridgeport on Hwy 72, you would come thru Stevenson then a few miles you'd look for the turn to the left onto Co Rd 69. It's on the left when you turn, on a little hill. JOY