Re: [jacksongenealogy] Digest Number 1182

  • Larry A. Hancock
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 6, 2005
      Velma asked,

      "I would like to know if the Masons have kept records on their members
      since
      the mid 1800s, and do they share the information? Does anybody know
      what
      kind of information would be in those records?
      Velma Finley"

      What do you want to know. I am the secretary of the lodge in Stevenson.
      It is called Bolivar #127 because it was originally formed in the town of
      Bolivar in 1851. E-mail me a personal message and I will answer it. NOT
      on the digest. Also, make sure in the subject block you specify what it
      is about, or I will probably delete it without opening it up.

      Larry

      lah431@...