Question about Masons (Lodge)

  • Vrgfdonna@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 5 8:01 PM
      I would like to know if the Masons have kept records on their members since
      the mid 1800s, and do they share the information? Does anybody know what
      kind of information would be in those records?
      Velma Finley
    • JASON THOMAS
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 6 7:01 AM
        Information would be specific to each Masonic Lodge. But you may be able
        to obtain some information from the Grand Lodge of Alabama. Their
        website is http://www.alagl.org/

        Good luck.

        -----Original Message----- From: jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com
        I would like to know if the Masons have kept records on their members
        since
        the mid 1800s, and do they share the information? Does anybody know
        what
        kind of information would be in those records?
        Velma Finley

        Yahoo! Groups Links
      • Vrgfdonna@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 6 9:25 AM
          In a message dated 8/6/2005 9:01:49 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
          jt407@... writes:
          Information would be specific to each Masonic Lodge. But you may be able
          to obtain some information from the Grand Lodge of Alabama. Their
          website is http://www.alagl.org/

          Good luck.

          Thank you very much!
          Velma