Jackson County Tourism

  • Karl Plenge
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2005
      Wanted to let you all know that I traveled through south Alabama yesterday,
      and stopped at the Welcome Center and specifically looked for brochures on
      Jackson Co...and was pleased to find several very nice ones. Haven't had a
      chance to read them in detail yet, but you all can be very proud, and this
      is exactly what needs to happen if the area wants to promote tourism. I am
      hoping to learn more about the places I've been reading about on here when I
      get to sit down and read them.