ROBERTSON CEMETERY on Highway 79 (between Highway 72 and Highway 35) in western edge of Scottsboro

  • Ann B. Chambless
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2005
      I just spoke with Christine Paradise Sumner who descends from Allen F. and Elizabeth (Betsy) Robertson to verify the correct name of cemetery in question. Christine stated ROBERTSON is the correct spelling. She also stated that in earlier years the name had been pronounced (locally) as Robison or Roberson and that had contributed to the varied spellings of the cemetery name.
      Ann B. Chambless