Re: Jackson county

  • frances_lambert2000
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 29, 2005
      Go to the the Records room it is in the Probate office.You can look
      them up on your on .If you need any help i'm sure you could ask
      someone in the office. The marriage books all have indexes.You find
      the year you want look through the index and it will tell you the
      page number.

      --- In jacksongenealogy@yahoogroups.com, "kathy edwards"