Re: [jacksongenealogy] Graves/Atkinson/Dudley

  • Kerry Acker
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 18, 2000
      Hi Rayedene,

      This site might be helpful

      http://www.gravesfa.org

      Kerry
    • deeno
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 19, 2000
        Thank you, Kerry. I have been there and have Elijah on the site as gen#779.
        I also have read and re-read almost every one of the gens there and find
        that there is a great similarity with Lemuel Graves and Rebecca Dean of NC &
        AL (#178) That genealogy also mentions my Elijah in the 1840 census for
        Jackson Co. There was also John B Graves and Lemuel in Jackson Co the same
        time ELijah was there, according to the census.

        Thanks for your reply,

        Rayedene