Re: [jacksongenealogy] Dave Robinsons in Jackson County, Al.

  • jackie morgan
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 27, 2005
      Does your ROBINSON family have an Elizabeth BRYAN ROBINSON. I am not sure of the husband's name. She could have also gone by the name Betty.

      She was born in about 1852 in GA. Probably married in the late 1860s.

      Look forward to hearing from you.

      Jackie Morgan

      Arvinell <arvinell@...> wrote:
      I saw David Robinson listed in a marriage record in 1918. Does anyone have any record of an earlier David Robinson in Jackson County in the 1860-1880s?

      My ancestors gave their first , third, fifth, sixth, and eighth sons family names, then named the second Hollis Whitebee and the fourth David Robinson Tinney, not family names. Their eighth son and ninth sons were named for respected friends in the Texas community where they lived at the time, so I wondered if David Robinson (and Hollis Whitebee) might have been community leader in Jackson County.

      Has anyone seen these names?

      a. mc

      Genealogy information Family home Cellular phone family plan Family genealogy Family vacations Genealogy family tree