Southern Historical Press

  • J Casey
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 18, 2000
      Hi list:
      I have a record printed in Lincoln County Tennessee Pioneers Vol. XIV No. 2, 1985 on page 86 that says:  Alabama Records Vol. 226 Jackson County-Southern Historical Press-Contributed by Robert K. Fanning, M.D., 407 Stonewood, San Antonio, TX., an article about William Fanning's War of 1812 pension.  I'm wondering if anyone out there has "Alabama Records 226 Jackson County," printed by Southern Historical Press.  If so, would you mind looking for this article.  I would love a copy of it and will pay for any copies.
      Thank you
      Jewel