Re: [jacksongenealogy] Working Jackson County church list

  • RON aKINS
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 21, 2005
      Hi Richard, I went to the site, it only brought up Rosson Cemetery. I am trying to find out which church Jessie Josiah Smith pastored in Long Island. I believe he was on the 1860,70,80 census.Also do you have Matthews family in Whitfield and Morgan County,GA? Ron

      Richard Matthews <messabout@...> wrote:For a working church information list go tom

      http://tinyurl.com/dhzwc

      Remember this list only contains churches listed in the USGS database
      so there are some ommissions, but this is a great resource for obtaing
      online maps/locations of out many Jackson County churches.

      I'll post again shortly with a working cemetery list.

      Sorry for the mess up but I have no idea what changed from yesterday

      Richard