GOLD Family web site

  • Regina Pipes
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 14 11:30 AM
      If you have GOLD family in Mo., Tn & Alabama you are probably related to my
      GOLD family. My grandmother was Martha Louisa GOLD GRIDER daughter of
      Elijah P. GOLD (son of Peter H. GOLD) and Frances "Fannie" WININGER GOLD.
      You may be interested in my GOLD site (always adding information). If you
      would like to take a look please e-mail me.
      Regina GRIDER Pipes
      Austin, Texas
      regina.pipes@...