Re: [jacksongenealogy] Cox Family

  • CEL59
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 11, 2000
      IF THIS IS YOUR COX FAMILY PLEASE LET ME KNOW THIS IS MY GRANDMOTHER'S
      FAMILY HER NAME WAS JAMIE COX THANKS CAROLYN
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 11, 2000
        I don't know yet. I wrote a response to the e-mail you had at the bottom of
        your message.
      • LElectrica@aol.com
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 11, 2000
          This Cox Family belongs to me. Tabitha Jane Cox Statum was my
          great-grandmother. All that I have sent in is all that I know. If you have
          anything further I would love to see it. I have hit a brick wall with this
          family so far.

          Jason
        • Jack Cox
          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 12, 2000
            My Grandfather is John Cox DOB 8/18/1865, died on 4/15/1943
            Grandmother is Mattie Henson DOB 9/4/1868, died on 9/7/1958
            Both died in Gadsden, Ala. and are buried in Forrest Cem.

            I do not know who their parent were and trying to find out through this
            research.

            Jack Cox

            Message 5 of 7 , Aug 12, 2000
              My Grandfather is John Cox DOB 8/18/1865, in Jackson County,died on
              4/15/1943, in Gadsden, Ala.. My Grandmother is Mattie Henson DOB 9/4/1868,
              in
              Jackson County, died on 9/7/1958 in Gadsden, Ala.
              Both are buried in Forrest Cem.in Gadsden.

              I do not know who their parent were and trying to find out through this
              research.

              John Cox , my Grandfather, was the only child. His mother remarried. Who I
              don't know. I have hear the last names of Brooks and Rogers mention by my
              aunt
              Lizzie Cox on her father side and Henson and Arnold on her mother side.

              Jack Cox