Re: [jacksongenealogy] Cox Family

  • CEL59
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 11, 2000
      IS THIS YOUR FAMILY? THIS IS MY GRANDMOTHER'S FAMILY HER NAME WAS JAMIE
      CAROLYN
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 11, 2000
        IF THIS IS YOUR COX FAMILY PLEASE LET ME KNOW THIS IS MY GRANDMOTHER'S
        FAMILY HER NAME WAS JAMIE COX THANKS CAROLYN

          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 11, 2000
            I don't know yet. I wrote a response to the e-mail you had at the bottom of
            your message.
          • LElectrica@aol.com
            Message 5 of 7 , Aug 11, 2000
              This Cox Family belongs to me. Tabitha Jane Cox Statum was my
              great-grandmother. All that I have sent in is all that I know. If you have
              anything further I would love to see it. I have hit a brick wall with this
              family so far.

              Jason
            • Jack Cox
              Message 6 of 7 , Aug 12, 2000
                My Grandfather is John Cox DOB 8/18/1865, died on 4/15/1943
                Grandmother is Mattie Henson DOB 9/4/1868, died on 9/7/1958
                Both died in Gadsden, Ala. and are buried in Forrest Cem.

                I do not know who their parent were and trying to find out through this
                research.

                Jack Cox

                Message 7 of 7 , Aug 12, 2000
                  My Grandfather is John Cox DOB 8/18/1865, in Jackson County,died on
                  4/15/1943, in Gadsden, Ala.. My Grandmother is Mattie Henson DOB 9/4/1868,
                  in
                  Jackson County, died on 9/7/1958 in Gadsden, Ala.
                  Both are buried in Forrest Cem.in Gadsden.

                  I do not know who their parent were and trying to find out through this
                  research.

                  John Cox , my Grandfather, was the only child. His mother remarried. Who I
                  don't know. I have hear the last names of Brooks and Rogers mention by my
                  aunt
                  Lizzie Cox on her father side and Henson and Arnold on her mother side.

                  Jack Cox