Re: [jacksongenealogy] Re: My visit

  • Diann Thompson
    Message 1 of 36 , Jul 5, 2005
      Brenda,
      Wow, Kansas. What is your family connection to Jackson County? Hope you had a freat 4th of July.

      Diann
      bbrock1945@... wrote:

      In a message dated 6/26/2005 8:44:34 P.M. Central Standard Time,
      diann12954@... writes:

      Where will you be coming from?

      Hello Diann,

      Kansas!

      Brenda

    • Nelda Thompson
      Message 36 of 36 , Jul 14, 2005
        I found 2 Halloway families living side by side on 1870 census 8th Civil
        Dist Marian Co.,TN

        John Halloway 42 b. TN

        Jimmie 31 b. AL

        Jerry 14 b. GA

        Susan 11 b. GA

        James B. 8 b. GA

        Isaac A. 2 b. TN

        Sarah J. 1 mon b. TN

        Andrew J. Halloway 35 b. GA

        Emily 38 b. GA

        Sarah 12 b. AL

        Newton 8 b. AL

        Hope this may be the correct Newton Halloway

        Nelda Thompson

        _____