Re: [jacksongenealogy] PAINT ROCK VALLEY WALKING CANES and Buterfly TEE SHIRTS

  • Ann B. Chambless
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 4 5:57 PM
      I am checking costs of the Paint Rock Valley hand-carved walking canes as
      well as the butterfly tee shirts with shipping figured into the cost. Will
      post another email early in the week for those who have requested more
      information.
      Thanks so much for your interest and support of the Paint Rock Valley
      preservation project.
      Ann B. Chambless
    • Ann B. Chambless
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 19 5:14 AM
        Judy Prince emailed she is checking on mailing fees for both canes and shirts. I will email her again tonight to see if she can quote total price including shipping. Thanks for your interest.
        Ann Chambless

      • RON aKINS