Re: [jacksongenealogy] WELLS family cemetery

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2005
      Pat

      I have them on the 1850/60 Anderson Co SC, 1870
      Etowah Co. AL, 1880 Township 4 Range 3 Jackson
      Co.

      Could not find a Wells Cemetery as Debbie could
      not. The only place I found was a Wells Ford in
      the Paint Rock Valley.

      They had one more son Elias S. b. 1860. Van was
      Nicholas Vann Wells. Have the girls names if you
      want.

      If it is a family cemetery on the land they
      patented in the 1880s finding that on the
      Township and Range Map may give a clue to where
      the cemetery is. Nicholas's was 1 Mar 1885 so he
      died after that.

      Have had insomnia since open heart surgery 5
      years ago, pills don't work or make me unable to
      do anything the next day. The surgeon said it
      would give me 20 more years so looking forward to
      another 15 years, 85 me? One GGGgrandfather did
      live to 102 b.1750 d.1852 fought in RW with his
      father and in 1812.

      Maybe by the time I go they will have more than
      the 15 per cent of all genealogical records on
      the internet that they have now but I wouldn't
      bet on it.