Gullett's

  • walddo2u@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2005
      Clay, This is my Gullett connection, Elizabeth Barnes Gullett was a sister
      to my line of Starling Barnes / Purnel Chance, who migrated from Guilford Co.
      NC to Indiana around 1820, I know some of Joshua Gullett's sons went to Ind,
      some to Il, and some remained in NC, his sons were William 1775, Ezekiel 1776,
      George 1778, Samuel 1781, Jesse 1786, Joshua 1787, James 1783, Wakeman 1795,
      John 1796. I haven't done any research on the Gullett line so don't know if any
      migrated South, but some of the Chance line did, all these lines came out of
      Deleware/Maryland. Any connettion? Evelyn