Re:HOLLYTREE Cemetery

  • Pat Alexander
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2005
      Hollytree Cemetery is shown as being located at...99NW, Location=T3S, R3E, Sec. 12. This translates to Hwy. 65, just south of Princeton. Approximately 20 graves. first know interment, Martha Duckett DAVIS. Died 1856. Other names are HYDER, KENNEDY, SUMMERS and TONEY are common to this inactive cemetery.

      Pat Alexander
      Jacksonville, AL
      http://www.rootsweb.com/~alneags/index.html