Re: [jacksongenealogy] Scott's

  • J Casey
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 9, 2000
      Felishia:
      There is a Thomas Scoot on the 1840 Jackson County census listed as follows:
      Thomas Scott
      1 male 30-40 1 female 30-40
      1 male 10-15 1 female 5-10
      1 male 5-10 1 female -5
      1 male -5

      Do not see a Thomas Scott on the 1850 Jackson County census. Do you by any
      chance have other siblings names or a mother's name.
      Jewel