Mary Elvira Scott

  • Felishia Carver
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 9, 2000
      Mary Elvira Scott b. 1832 M. Andrew Jackson Millican/Milligan b.1829,
      I am looking for information that can help me prove Mary Elvira's
      father.
      So far I have tracked Thomas W. Scott to be living in Jackson Co. Al.
      in 1840 and I believe him to be her father(brother to Robert T.
      Scott), I have seen the 1840 census index but still don't know if he
      is Mary Elvira Scott's father.
      If you can help me prove this please do..... my head hurts being
      slamed up againist this brick wall.
      Felishia