Riddle

  • walddo2u@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 30, 2005
      Ann Chambliss, Do you have any information on the Riddle family, I have a
      WILLIAM RIDDLE b.1773, married RACHEL CHISM/ CHISHOLM, b 1777, believe they were
      from Rutherford Co NC, a lot of the Chism family came through Madison /
      Marshall / Jackson / Tuscaloosa Co Ala. Wm and Rachel wound up in Monroe Co. Ga.
      any leads appreciated

    • Ellen Richardson

        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 21, 2005
          I'm sorry to say I have very little info on William Riddle and Rachel Chism's
          family, can't seem to connect with anyone searching this family. If i run
          across anything I will post for you. Evelyn

        • L. Loyd
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 1, 2010
            there was a recent post re the Riddle Cemetery

            Where exactly is it located?

            Also any other information re the Riddles would be appreciated.

            Thanks.

            Linda Loyd
            lloyd@...

          • FIronssr@aol.com
            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 1, 2010
            • cagle8185@aol.com
              Message 6 of 6 , Mar 1, 2010
                Linda,

                The Riddles setteled in north west corner of JC and Pig Riddle was my ggggrandfather. He lived in Puncheon Cove.

                Bill Cagle