Membership

  • Richard Matthews
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 8, 2000
      Congratulations group . . . we now have a membership of 130 intersted in
      jackson County Alabama genealogy on this list

      Good to have everyone of you as a member

      Richard
    • dkjrmcg@aol.com
      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 8, 2000
        Thank you. Johnny
      • Robin Daley
        Message 3 of 9 , Aug 9, 2000
          these brown's don't appear to be related to me, but thought you might be interested in my brown family: i am descended from james brown (b. circa 1780) from sand mountain area, dekalb cty al.