Re: [jacksongenealogy] Morgan, Thompson, Gullatt,

  • RON aKINS
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 28, 2005
      My John Jackson Morgan is listed on the 1880 census in Long Island. His family comes from the Piedmont District in SC, in the early 1800s.

      Pat Alexander <walex1@...> wrote:Clay, is this one of yours?
      http://worldconnect.genealogy.rootsweb.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?op=GET&db=sturnbo&id=I02948

      Pat Alexander
      Jacksonville, A L